Dental Clinic is open between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Available services included: full dental X-rays, restorative care with both amalgam and composite (tooth colored) fillings, periodontal care (cleanings and scaling), crowns and bridges (non precious all metal and porcelain fused to metal), dentures (both complete and partial dentures), root canals, extractions, biopsy/oral pathology services, fluoride therapy, removable orthodontic care, and minor oral surgery such as reduction of jaw fractures.
The dental services are updated with the latest technology and tools available for the dental treatment. The patient walks in for the initial evaluation and a proper treatment plan is made after that. Hence the combination of our dental team with modern equipment ensure that our patients are provided with quality services
- Preventive dental services Includes analyzing, healing and preventing of problems arising in teeth, gums, tongue, palate, salivary glands and structures found in the oral cavity.
- Restorative dental services Includes adult dentistry, treatment in root canal, periodontal and implant treatment.
- Pediatric Dental TreatmentThat is done by our pediatric dentist team. They manage the oral problems from infants to teens otherwise it will lead to life time complications.
- FillingsFillings are done to restore or save the tooth that is been damaged, cracked or decayed. It is a tooth colored artificial thing that lasts for several years.
- Root Canal treatmentRoot Canal treatment is done for treating decay or injury or gum infections and grinding of the teeth. If it is done by the experts, the pain can be well managed and the recovery will be easy.
- Dental ExtractionsDental Extractions are called as pulling of the teeth from its socket bone in order to save the particular teeth that has been damaged due to decay or infection when the other treatments does not work. It is also done to excise the wisdom tooth and also on patients with infections in the teeth resulting after consumption of cancer drugs.
- Full Mouth ScalingFull Mouth Scaling is a procedure in general tooth care which is done to remove all the plaques in a patient who have not done for long time. It is two step processes where the tartar is removed first and the left over deposits in next step after polishing is done.